Digital Signage | News
NEC Intros Video Wall Bundles
NEC has added two video wall solutions to its digital signage product lineup.
The X462UN-TMX4P comes with four displays (2 x 2) while the X462UN-TMX9P comes with nine displays (3 x 3). The 46-inch LCD display wall units feature ultra-narrow bezel -- just 7.3 millimeters between adjacent displays – and Peerless mounts.
Additional features include:
- Advanced thermal protection;
- Sealed panel design;
- Copy function, to replicate settings across displays;
- Full connectivity via DisplayPort, HDMI and DVI-D digital inputs as well as Ethernet;
- EdgeComp technology, designed to provide consistent brightness from center to edge of display; and,
- TileMatrix technology, to display a single image in either 2x2 or 3x3 format.
The new display bundles, slated to be available this month, come with standard on-site warranty service.
For additional information, visit NEC's Web site.
Kanoe Namahoe is online editor for 1105 Media's Education Group. She can be reached at email@example.com.