Vivitek Ships Mobile Classroom Projectors
Vivitek has introduced two new models in its lineup of portable, single-chip DLP projectors designed for classroom use. The D825ES and D825EX offer high light output and high contrast ratios but come in at less than $900.
Both of the new models offer a brightness of 2,600 ANSI lumens and a contrast ratio of 2,200:1 (on/off). The D825ES is an SVGA (800 x 600) projector, while the D825EX sports an XGA resolution (1,024 x 768). Both weigh in at 5.7 pounds.
Other features include:
- RGB in and out, with composite and S-video in;
- USB and RS-232 connectivity;
- Vertical digital keystone correction ±15 degrees;
- 1 watt mono speaker and stereo minijack;
- 4,000-hour lamp life in economy mode; and
- Manual zoom and manual focus.
The Vivitek D825ES and D825EX are available now for $719 and $819, respectively. Further information can be found here.