Jenzabar Rolls Out Institutional Intelligence Suite
Jenzabar is rolling out new software tools designed to help higher education executives make decisions on recruitment and retention, advancement, finance, regulatory compliance, and fundraising. The company last week launched a new lineup of business intelligence tools falling under the banner of Jenzabar Institutional Intelligence, all designed to integrate with Jenzabar EX and Jenzabar CX administrative systems and the Jenzabar Internet Campus Solution (JICS).
The new line up includes analytics and reporting tools (built on Cognos 8) and designed to help executives monitor institutional performance.
Some of the specific features include:
- Customizable key performance indicators;
- Comparative data over the course of semesters, terms, sessions, or years;
- The ability to show campuses, programs, degrees, or segments of students that are an alert enrollment situation;
- Actual numbers compared to projections for upcoming term, session, or semester;
- Demographics of newly enrolled students;
- Holistic view of all constituents and the institution;
- Anomalies and trends analyses;
- Comparative yearly gifts and pledges data; and
- Displays of which entities are over budget or spending above their revenue.
Jenzabar Institutional Intelligence solutions are available now. Further information is available here.
Dan Thompson is a freelance writer based in Brea, CA. He can be reached here.