Administrative & Business | Short Takes
Brief: Edison State College Improves Electronic Payments
Edison State College has added Higher One's CASHNet ePayment to allow students to make electronic payments.
CASHNet is a suite of payment processing tools with features including automation of manual billing and processing procedures, cashiering, and departmental web storefronts.
Edison State's new payment system will allow students and their families to:
- Use credit cards, debit cards, and checks to pay charges and fees online;
- Split payments between credit cards, debit cards, or checks in any combination;
- Set up recurring payments;
- Make third-party payments; and
- Get quicker access to account information.
More information can be found here.
Joshua Bolkan is the multimedia editor for Campus Technology and THE Journal. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.