E-Learning | News
ReviewLink 1.0 Lets Faculty Review and Share Course Materials
Trivantis has released ReviewLink 1.0, an online tool provided in Lectora Inspire and Publisher to share and review course materials with colleagues before publishing.
ReviewLink provides tools for the whole e-learning review cycle. Authors can send proposed materials from Lectora to ReviewLink. ReviewLink provides tools for both authors and reviewers to publish, review, comment on, republish, and approve course content.
ReviewLink 1.0 tools allow:
- Lectora Inspire and Publisher course materials to be published to the cloud for review;
- Team members to be notified of new course content and changes made, with customization options and automatic reminders;
- Tracking of development status for multiple courses;
- Reviewers to post comments directly;
- Authors to make updates, tag as fixed, and republish; and
- Reviewers to look over adjustments and select as made.
ReviewLink 1.0 also lets reviewers upload attachments such as PDFs, Word documents, and PowerPoint decks in comments, and generate reports or PDFs of comment threads. They can also send e-mails from within ReviewLink.
"This innovative tool provides Lectora users a streamlined and simple solution for the e-Learning course review process that saves valuable development and delivery time," said Peter Bray, Trivantis chief marketing officer.
It can be accessed from Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 and up, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Apple Safari.
ReviewLink 1.0 is available for free to Lectora X.6 users who are on maintenance, and comes with storage for up to five. The following charges apply for more than five courses:
- Six to 10 courses: $69 per month;
- Eleven to 50 courses: $89 per month; and
- Unlimited courses: $99 per month.
Free trials of both Lectora Inspire and Publisher are available.
For more information, visit trivantis.com.
Tim Sohn is a 10-year veteran of the news business, having served in capacities from reporter to editor-in-chief of a variety of publications including Web sites, daily and weekly newspapers, consumer and trade magazines, and wire services. He can be reached at email@example.com and followed on Twitter @editortim.