Software & Systems | News
Agilent Launches Student License Program for Educational Use of Software
Agilent Technologies has launched a student license program for its EEsof EDA software, allowing students enrolled in universities that participate in the Agilent EEsof EDA University Educational Support Program to access the software on their personal computers.
Student licenses will be the same as those actively supported for their university, and can be completed via the Student License Request form.
Student license requirements include:
- The student must be enrolled at a university named on the request form;
- The student's email address must be from the university’s email system;
- Use of the software is for educational purposes only, not for commercial gain or research;
- The university named must be participant in Agilent EDA University Educational Support Program; and
- One set of licenses may be issued per student, per year.
Agilent EEsof EDA is a supplier of Electronic Design Automation (EDA) software for communications product design supporting the commercial wireless, aerospace, and defense industries.
Agilent EEsof EDA products include:
Agilent EEsof EDA has supported programs for more than 25 years that integrate its products into engineering studies, according to the company Web site. The company’s 20,500 employees serve customers in more than 100 countries.
For more information on Agilent EEsof EDA university and research programs, visit agilent.com.
Kevin Hudson is a freelance journalist based in Portland, Oregon. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.