Assessment Tools | News
iSpring QuizMaker Gets Customizable Design, HTML5 and Flash Output
iSpring Solutions has updated QuizMaker, its assessment creation tool. Version 7 adds support for HTML5 output and also includes branching support and new customization options for test presentation.
QuizMaker is designed to create assessments that can be viewed across all device types, including phones and tablets. It now supports output in both HTML5 and Flash.
The new version also adds streamlined quiz creation features and new development tools that allow users to import queries from Excel "and drag and drop questions, build sophisticated branching scenarios and use personalized feedback to create answer choices," according to iSpring.
Other new features include:
- Customizable question design;
- Layout templates to enhance the presentation of questions;
- Support for animations;
- The ability to customize the Quiz Player;
- Question Groups;
- Feedback and branching;
- Advanced multimedia settings, including the ability to run audio in the background and turn video controls on and off;
- Question linking;
- The ability to add penalties for incorrect answers;
- Time limitations; and
- Support for the Tin Can API.
The full version of QuizMaker 7 for Windows runs $397 for a single license. A 10-license pack costs $2,779. A free 30-day trial is available on iSpring's site.