Learning Management Systems | News
Lectora Releases Cloud-Based Lectora Express LMS
Lectora has released a new learning management system designed for rapid deployment, Lectora Express.
Lectora Express is a cloud-based LMS offering simplified setup and configuration. According to Lectora Chief Marketing Officer Peter Bray, the new LMS can be set up "in minutes — without the help of any IT experts."
- SCORM 1.2 support;
- Support for AICC content packages;
- Support for HTML packaged content;
- Integration with Lectora, Snap!, Snap! Empower, and Flypaper;
- Compatibility with a range of file types, including doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .rtf, .txt, .pdf, .ppt, .pptx, and and .swf;
- Content rating;
- Private and public file sharing;
- Customization (for branding);
- Social networking integration; and
- Various reporting tools.
Lectora Express is available now through a monthly subscription.
Complete details about Lectora Express can be found on Lectora's site.