AV | News
Christie Debuts Two 65-Inch Thin-Profile Flat Panels
Christie has introduced two 65-inch HD flat-panel displays: the touch-enabled FHD651-T and non-touch FHD651-P. The LED displays feature thin profiles — just 2.7 inches deep for the touch version and 2.1 inches deep for the non-touch version.
The FHD651-T can handle up to four simultaneous touches, using integrated infrared touch technology.
Mountable in portrait or landscape mode, both flat panels have built-in 10W speakers, offer a wide range of inputs and support RS232 commands for ease of automation and control. The displays boast up to 1.07 billion colors and a 4,000:1 contrast ratio.
Other features include:
- Commercial-grade LCD with anti-glare coating;
- Integration with Christie Brio presentation and collaboration solution;
- Small bezel and thin profile design;
- Compliance with U.S. Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) regulations and barrier-free environment standards in other countries (installed depth of under four inches/100 mm);
- Edge-lit LED backlighting; and
- Less than 0.5W standby power consumption.
For more information go to the Christie site.
About the author: Rhea Kelly is executive editor for Campus Technology. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.