2013 Campus Technology Innovators: Deadline Extended!
We seek exemplary colleges and universities, their visionary technology project leadership, and their innovative vendor partners who have deployed extraordinary campus technology solutions to campus challenges. Is your innovative technology project a model for others to follow? Submission deadline has been extended to March 1! The awards are open to both US and international entries, and multiple submissions are welcome. There is no entry fee. Winners will be announced on our website on June 1.
Click here for the online entry form. A text version of the entry instructions is available here for reference purposes only.
Your peers will help decide
Entries will be reviewed by our Innovators Judging Committee of higher ed tech leaders, many of whom are former Campus Technology Innovators award winners. Final winners will be selected by our expert team of editors.
Winners will be recognized with:
- A special feature in our July issue and on our website
- Award ceremony at the Campus Technology 2013 conference in Boston, MA, July 29-Aug. 1, 2013.
- 1 free registration to Campus Technology 2013 for the project lead
- Discounted registration for project team members
- Opportunity to share your project in a poster session at Campus Technology 2013
- Other special recognition for vendor partners and project contributors
We are seeking innovators in the following categories:
- Teaching and Learning (including, but not limited to: learning design/instructional design; immersive technologies; social software, Web 2.0; mobile learning; teaching in the smart classroom; collaboration tools; student assessment; student ePortfolios; lecture capture; eLearning)
- Student Systems and Services (including, but not limited to: technology for career services; advising/online advising; technology for housing; physical security and emergency planning; eTextbooks/bookstore; instructional resources and library services; recruitment/eRecruitment)
- Administrative Systems (including, but not limited to: student lifecycle management; admissions; constituent relationship management; retention; ERP; business intelligence; institutional advancement and development; eProcurement; portals)
- Leadership, Governance, and Policy (including, but not limited to: funding/finance; faculty/staff development; CIO leadership and role development; strategic planning; institutional structure/reorganization; program development/innovation leadership; open source/community source leadership; institutional publishing)
- IT Infrastructure and Systems (including, but not limited to: learning management systems; collaboration technologies and environments; learning space design/architecture/smart classrooms; classroom management and control systems; data security and authentication; networking; SaaS and cloud computing; telecommunications; digital repositories/digital libraries; high-performance computing; green technologies; disaster recovery and business continuity; help desk)
- Education Futurists (including, but not limited to: visionary learning technology development; new program development; institutional reformation; trend spotters: technology and society)
If a project spans more than one category, choose the category that best describes the innovation. Campus Technology may reassign entries to a different category if deemed appropriate.
Click here for the online entry form. Entry deadline: March 1
Questions? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.