Wireless Technologies for the Campus Enterprise
- Wireless Takes American Campuses by Storm
US colleges and universities across the country are embracing wireless networking technology with a zeal that is nothing short of phenomenal. The driving force behind wireless connectivity on campus is that it offers myriad benefits for both students and faculty, including greater access and mobility as well as increased collaboration.
- BCIT Extends Network with Strategic Wireless
When the British Columbia Institute of Technology decided to implement a wireless network, it was building on a sophisticated wired network already in place on and between BCIT’s five major campuses in Vancouver.
- It's About Time
- Creating Tomorrow’s Classrooms
- Security: Trend Report: Identity Management
- IT Security: Does it make the Grade?
- Slaying Security Dragons
- The Challenge of Single Sign-On
Rick Mickool, Northeastern University
Can a single sign-on support complex and multiple system users in a college and university environment? Rick Mickool examines the issues with service levels, alumni access, and
constraints involved with licensing agreements.