Classroom Systems | News
Meridia Updates Audience Response Software with Interactive Slide Function
Meridia has released a new version of its audience response software. Get Feedback version 2.6 enables users to insert interactive response slides into any PowerPoint presentation and, with the Meridia hardware, capture votes from the audience.
Meridia's latest release features new capabilities including Persistent Bar Alignment, simplified Auto-Save and Auto-Export, and support for 2D and 3D graphs. Also new is Convert Slide which enables users to convert standard PPT slides into interactive response slides. Version 2.6 features an improved API, the hardware interface.
Additional enhancements to the software include:
- Option to turn off the startup splash screen
- Option to use any number of Simulated Votes
- ‘On-the-fly’ slides retain custom slide layout
- API improves handling of USB receiver and issues with initialization of the USB receiver
- Ethernet receiver IP address remembered until manually removed
- Capability to list multiple Ethernet bases which user can manually enable
- No searching for IP address upon start up (prevents time out)
- Installation from a single executable file
- Drivers included in the installation package and installed prior to connecting the base
- Detects earlier version of software and updates automatically
- Clear Responses procedure repairs slide inconsistencies in presentation
Get Feedback version 2.6 is available for download from Meridia's Web site
Kanoe Namahoe is online editor for 1105 Media's Education Group. She can be reached at email@example.com.