Project Management | News
TeamDynamix Updates Higher Ed Project Management Application
- By Dian Schaffhauser
A project and portfolio management application specifically for colleges and universities has been updated with new features in reporting and service desk operations, among other modifications. Version 8.2 of TeamDynamixHE from TeamDynamix includes "hundreds" of new and enhanced features, the company said in a statement. Among the updates are these:
- A custom report builder sources for people, asset contracts, and ticket tasks;
- The service catalog now includes a "withdraw request" option;
- Integration with SQL Server Reporting Services;
- Project plans can be exported to Microsoft Project; and
- Form customization can now include radio buttons, checklists, and yes/no field types in custom attributes.
The company said this release relies on input from an advisory council composed of customers. Recently, TeamDynamix formed a service desk advisory group as well, to gather feedback from "very active" help desk users.
TeamDynamix offers integrated modules for management of projects, portfolio analysis and planning, resources, project request workflow, help desk ticking, financial operations such as invoicing, time and expense tracking, and related operations. The application is in use by Kansas' Johnson County Community College, New York's Syracuse University, and Brigham Young University Idaho.
Dian Schaffhauser is a writer who covers technology and business for a number of publications. Contact her at email@example.com.