Monitors | Brief
Brief: LG Intros Ultra-Wide Monitor
LG has launched the 29EB73-P, a new ultra-wide monitor designed for multitasking.
With a 28.75-inch diagonal measurement, the monitor features a 21:9 aspect ratio, support for two connected devices, and the ability to split the screen four ways.
Features of the monitor include:
- Resolution of 2,560 x 1,080;
- A 1,000:1 contrast ratio;
- A 178-degree viewing angle;
- DVHD, two HDMI, DisplayPort, and 3.5 mm stereo minijack inputs;
- Seven-watt stereo speakers and 3.5 mm stereo minijack output; and
- Support for Macs and PCs.
More information is available at lg.com.
Joshua Bolkan is the multimedia editor for Campus Technology and THE Journal. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.