CRM | News
Deltak Intros Engage Student Relationship Platform
Deltak has introduced its new Engage Student Relationship Platform (SRP), designed to help educational institutions track and communicate with students from recruitment through graduation.
Engage SRP is built on the Salesforce.com cloud computing platform and integrates with student information systems (SIS) and learning management systems (LMS).
It currently includes components for marketing and recruiting, admissions, and student success and retention. According to information from the company, the marketing and recruiting component helps schools respond to student inquiries and personalize the recruitment process. It also keeps track of resources being spent on marketing and tracks return on investment. The admissions module includes an online application form to help automate and track student applications. The student success and retention component consolidates information such as demographic data, academic performance data, interactions with advisors, life events, and financial status in real time to identify at-risk students and determine when intervention is necessary.
The company also announced two additional components that are coming soon. The career services and alumni relationship components will be able to match graduating students with career and networking opportunities let the school track career discovery and job search progress by students and alumni.
Key features of Engage SRP include:
- Multi-channel campaign planning and management, including real-time dashboards and reports to track campaign efficiency;
- Invitation, registration, and student schedule management and tracking;
- Lead prioritization and distribution with automated lead-to-opportunity workflows;
- Monitoring and alerts for campaign activities, lead status, events, applications, and other student-related activities;
- Standard reports with user-defined time periods; and
- Student retention analytics to identify at-risk students.
Further information about the Engage Student Relationship Platform can be found at deltak-innovation.com.
Leila Meyer is a technology writer based in British Columbia. She can be reached at email@example.com.