Awards | News
Deadline Extended: 2014 Campus Technology Innovators Awards
The deadline for the 2014 CT Innovators Awards has been extended to March 3.
Campus Technology has extended the deadline for its tenth annual Innovators Awards: Nominate your technology project by March 3.
The CT Innovators Awards recognize institutions, technology project leaders and vendor partners that have used technology in new ways to support teaching, learning, administration and operations.
Your peers will help decide
Entries will be reviewed by our Innovators Judging Committee of higher ed tech leaders, many of whom are former Campus Technology Innovators award winners. Final winners will be selected by our expert team of editors.
- 1 free registration for Campus Technology 2014 (July 28-31 in Boston)
- Conference registration discount for team members
- Other special recognition at CT 2014 for vendor partners and project contributors
- Opportunity to present a poster on your project at CT 2014 — deadlines apply
- Profile in Campus Technology magazine and on CampusTechnology.com
For more information, go to the Innovators site.
About the author: Rhea Kelly is executive editor for Campus Technology. She can be reached at email@example.com.