Learning Management Systems | News
Edvance 360 Adds Video Conferencing, Plagiarism Detection
Edvance360 has added video conferencing and plagiarism detection to its learning management system, Edvance360 LMS-SN.
Edvance360 LMS-SN combines social networking, Web 2.0 tools, and course management in a hosted online environment. Features include:
- Online course creation;
- One click student enrollment;
- Course material and document storage;
- Sequenced learning tools for lesson creation;
- Create, administer, share, and manage tests;
- Track grades with a weighted gradebook;
- Import students, faculty, and staff in batches; and
- Collaboration tools for student and parental involvement.
Version 6.1 adds integrated video and audio services with video conferencing, presentation sharing, whiteboard capabilities, live audio, and the ability to record, save, and share audio and video notes, course introductions, lesson instructions, and personalized student feedback from within Edvance360.
Other features new to this version include:
- Turnitin plagiarism detection;
- A student engagement log that tracks student interaction with the system and can also record external interactions;
- Attendance tracking; and
- An updated video streaming service with automatic HTML5 encoding for viewing videos on iOS devices.
More information is available at edvance360.com.
Joshua Bolkan is the multimedia editor for Campus Technology and THE Journal. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.