Recruitment | News
YouVisit Updates Virtual Tour Platform
updated its virtual walking tour platform with improved
graphics, the ability to make tours full-screen and support for more
than 30 additional languages.
Available via the company's Web site, college sites, Facebook and
mobile devices, other features new to this version include:
- Digital campus maps with the ability to zoom in and out;
- New navigation features and a full directory of key destinations;
- Improved multimedia showcases, including panoramas, photos and
- Personal tour guides; and
- The ability to share tours via social media.
"In our latest product release we have built-in proprietary
state-of-the art technologies in order to best replicate real-life
experiences online," said Abi Mandelbaum, CEO of YouVisit, in a
prepared statement. "Our new full-screen high-definition tours are so
life-like people feel as if they were there in person. Both students
and schools alike benefit, as students can now easily see what each
campus has to offer as if they were physically there, and schools can
showcase their campuses and student life to prospective students like
More information is available at youvisit.com.
Joshua Bolkan is the multimedia editor for Campus Technology and THE Journal. He can be reached at email@example.com.