3D Printing | News
XYZprinting Intros Sub-$500 3D Printer
XYZprinting is bringing its Da Vinci 1.0 3D printer to the United States. The $499 plug-n-play printer is currently available for preorder on amazon.com.
Designed for households and small businesses, the printer requires no assembly and comes with 300 grams of filament. Additional filament is available in 12 colors at $28 for a 600-gram spool.
- An enclosed area prevents accidental contact with hot filament as it's printing;
- A build size of 7.8 inches cubed;
- Access to a cloud database with thousands of customizable 3D model plans;
- Preloaded customizable designs; and
- Compatibility with Windows and OSX.
For more information visit us.xyzprinting.com. Go to amazon.com to preorder the Da Vinci 1.0 3D printer.
Joshua Bolkan is the multimedia editor for Campus Technology and THE Journal. He can be reached at email@example.com.