Online Auction Features Equipment From Former ITT Tech
Beginning today, various furniture, fixtures and equipment used at former ITT Technical Institute locations will be available for purchase. Tiger Group is now conducting an online auction through Jan. 10.
The order from the Bankruptcy Trustee of ITT Educational Services allowing the sale of ITT Tech equipment comes after the nationwide, for-profit chain of career colleges filed for bankruptcy last Sept. and ceased operations at more than 130 schools.
According to a news release, the auction will feature:
- IT equipment, like the APC Symmetra 3 Phase UPS;
- Dell monitors;
- Printers from Dell, HP and Canon;
- Network and telecommunications equipment, including network switches from Cisco and Avocent, and phone systems from Lucent and Avaya;
- Flat panel televisions, projectors, screen and other AV equipment; and
- Executive office and conference room furniture, such as Polycom conference phones, tables and cabinets.
"The volume, variety and high quality of the assets will satisfy the needs of many businesses and institutions,” commented Jeff Tanenbaum, president of Tiger's Commercial & Industrial division, in the news release.
To view the full catalog of items up for purchase, visit the Tiger Group site here.