DV Kitchen Web Video Publishing System Released
DVcreators.net has released DV Kitchen, a new video encoding and publishing application for Mac OS X designed specifically for creating materials to be posted on the Web.
DV Kitchen supports more than 75 codecs and formats, including QuickTime, Windows Media, Flash (FLV), and MPEG-4 video and audio. (A complete list of supported formats and codecs can be found here.) It also includes an integrated FTP client for uploading media files, as well as output options for generating HTML (with embedded Flash or QuickTime players, as well as title and caption text) at the time of encode.
Other features include:
- A "SampleLab" environment for previewing video at various bitrates and sizes;
- A bitrate budgeting system;
- The ability to extract and deinterlace still images from video;
- Support for common video effects, such as blur, tint, lens flare, etc.;
- Batch still image manipulation, including resizing, rotation, export, and publishing; and
- Support for video output up to 1080p HD, as well as smaller formats, such as those that work well with iPod screens.
DV Kitchen is available now for Mac OS X for $79.95. A free 20-day demo version is also available. Further information can be found here.