Campus Technology is one of higher education's top information sources—delivering valuable information via a monthly magazine, website, newsletters, webinars, online tools and in-person events. It's the go-to resource for campus professionals—providing in-depth coverage on the technologies and implementations influencing colleges and universities across the nation. You'll discover valuable how-to content, best practices, industry trends, expert advice and insightful articles to help administrators, campus executives, technologists and educators plan, develop and successfully launch effective IT initiatives. Our annual conferences showcase expert speakers, thought leaders and technology solution experts exchanging ideas on the latest technological innovations in use on campuses worldwide—offering campus technology professionals opportunities to collaborate, network and gain valuable information that helps them succeed.
Launched in October, 2004, Campus Technology magazine replaced the highly respected Syllabus publication, a recognized leader in the coverage of technology on campus since 1988. Campus Technology continues to uphold Syllabus' mission of serving as a complete resource for academic and administrative IT leaders in higher education—establishing a collaborative environment that promotes professional networking and global pedagogy.
Campus Technology's Full Range of Publication Products
100% digital, consisting of multimedia components that immerse readers in valuable information that helps technology professionals at colleges and universities do their jobs easier, faster, better. Sent each month to approximately 50,000 qualified readers who evaluate, specify, or approve technology initiatives at their institutions. For advertising and contact information, please see our media kit.
Updated daily with news, social media conversations and fresh content, including online resources, such as white papers, microsites, webinars and more. For sponsorship opportunities, please see our media kit.
Distributed: weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly. Campus Technology's electronic newsletters provide insights, trends and industry news on the latest technology practices influencing the landscape of higher education. Subscribe to one or all of them. It's free. Our variety of newsletters consists of the following:
Campus Technology Conferences and Events
Campus Technology offers several conferences each year to help higher education technology professionals gain much-needed information to solve campus IT challenges. Top industry leaders and innovators focus on issues core to higher education technology professionals, sharing their experiences and wisdom in a collegial atmosphere. Networking and collaboration are key components you'll find at any Campus Technology event. For information on exhibiting or sponsoring Campus Technology events, please visit our Contact page and look for the "Conferences"" team.
- Campus Technology Forum: Held in April on the West Coast.
- Campus Technology Conference: Held every July in Boston.
- Campus Technology Executive Summit: By invitation only. Invitees consist of world-class IT executives that are formulating technology strategies and leading IT initiatives on campuses worldwide. Co-located with Campus Technology in Boston every July. To recommend a colleague or to request an invitation, please send your e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Learning Environments: Previously known as School & College Building Expo, held twice a year: one co-located with FETC in January and one co-located with Campus Technology Boston in July.
- Campus Technology Leadership Symposium: More intimate, regional one-day events held several times throughout the year.
You can find editorial, sales, and corporate contact information here.