Universities Adopt Document Management
According to Perceptive Software, a developer of document management systems, five new universities have signed on to use its ImageNow enterprise document management and workflow solution.
ImageNow is designed to capture documents from a variety of input devices, including scanners, faxes, mail servers, and Office applications, and organize them and make them available within third-party applications. It includes support for stuctured and unstructured forms, contextualization of documents through metadata at the time of capture, Web access to documents, data extraction and recognition, and various other features.
The five universities that recently signed on with Perceptive include:
- Dillard University, New Orleans, LA, a four-year college that will deploy ImageNow in admissions, financial aid, and records;
- Oral Roberts University, Tulsa, OK, which will use ImageNow in its accounts payable department;
- Saginaw Valley State University in Michigan, which will use ImageNow across the campus;
- Southeastern Louisiana University, which will add ImageNow to financial aid and the registrar’s office; and
- Washington and Lee University in Virginia, which will use ImageNow in its registrar’s office.
Perceptive said that the five additional universities bring the total number of higher education institutions using ImageNow to 260.Read More: