Funding, Grants & Awards | News
Elsevier Updates Pure with Award Management, Research Intelligence Modules
Elsevier has launched two new modules, Award Management and Research Intelligence, for its research information management system, Pure.
Designed to facilitate "an evidence-based approach to making business decisions, setting research strategy, and performing assessment exercises," Pure "aggregates an institution's research and faculty information and provides customized reports for research administrators, researchers, and librarians," according to information released by Elsevier.
Features available in the new modules include:
- Searching across funding opportunities;
- The ability to create internal approval routes;
- The ability to assign users to each level of the approval stage;
- User-specific overview screens with tools for tracking time and awards, as well as custom milestones and notifications;
- Custom widgets and dashboards; and
- The ability to visualize working relationships with the "Graph of Relations."
"Pure frees up time for the research administration office and helps the different departments throughout the research institution with the grant management process and record the successes of the research performed," said Nick Fowler, managing director of A&G Institutional Markets at Elsevier, in a prepared statement. "The institution and its departments will be in a position to provide more information around the impact of their research and thereby improve their prospects for future funding opportunities."
For more information about Pure, visit info.scival.com/pure.
Joshua Bolkan is the multimedia editor for Campus Technology and THE Journal. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.