LUC Fine Tunes Site for Recruitment
- By Michelle Rutledge
Loyola University Chicago recently revamped its website's organization and features in an attempt to target and attract prospective students. According to Loyola, 77.8 percent of freshman its applications were received online, and the majority of the current freshman class was chosen from online applicants.
"We thought this was a great opportunity to tell Loyola's story through the preferred channel of communication used by our key audiences," said Katie Hession, director of brand marketing at Loyola.
Staff at the University completed the redesign in less than 10 months, according to Loyola. New features include:
- "LU Tube," a multimedia activity center;
- A Blog that features 12 people living internationally;
- An interactive timeline about the University;
- Featured videos for prospective students and their parents;
- Improved accessibility for the visually or hearing impaired; and
- Updates of Web and media technology used for the site.
Loyola University Chicago is a private University with more than 15,000 students currently enrolled.Read More: