TeamDynamixHE Retools Higher Ed Project Management App
- By Dian Schaffhauser
TeamDynamixHE released a new version of its higher education-focused project and portfolio management application. Enterprise Version 6.0 includes a thousand usability enhancements, according to the company, many suggested by customers to improve the user experience, expand reporting options, and add resource management capabilities. The application is available as a Web-based service or as a self-hosted enterprise solution.
Some of the updates in the new release include:
- Enhancements to tools for project prioritization, scheduling, and resource management are intended to simplify the process for determining how to accomplish the institution's objectives with the resources available;
- New report templates provide better visibility into project planning, portfolio planning and analysis, time and expense management, resource allocation, and performance;
- For customers that have configured existing implementations of the application a new Custom Pages software development kit enables them to extend reporting capabilities into new custom variations and Web tools without the need for code modifications;
- A unified view of accounts, projects, and tickets allows users to navigate specific projects and tickets in the same window as individual client accounts; and
- A remodeled "briefcase" feature includes multiple-file upload capabilities and better versioning and auditing functions.
Higher education clients include Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh; Franklin University in Columbus, OH; Syracuse University in New York; and University of Nevada, Las Vegas.
Dian Schaffhauser is a senior contributing editor for 1105 Media's education publications THE Journal and Campus Technology. She can be reached at email@example.com or on Twitter @schaffhauser.