Project Mangement | News
TeamDynamixHE Adds Planning and Tracking Tools
TeamDynamix has released Version 7.2 of its project and portfolio management software for information technology projects at colleges and universities.
Capabilities of TeamDynamixHE include project planning and task management, risk tracking and analysis, project portfolio tracking and analysis, project document and deliverable management, financial project tracking and analysis, project performance tracking and analysis, project methodology templating, Microsoft Project desktop integration, and more.
Features new to this version include:
- Replying by email for projects, requests, issues, files, tasks, and tickets;
- A feed that can be viewed at the task, ticket, plan, and project levels, letting users seesee and comment on updates related to their work and team members' work;
- Converting a ticket to a project or project request;
- Building out project plans with requests;
- Creating a days-off calendar for planning purposes;
- Calculating estimated work by days and weeks;
- Adding time at the project level;
- Dragging and dropping files from the desktop into the TeamDynamix briefcase;
- Multiple integration points; and
- Added search capabilities.
For more information, visit teamdynamix.com.
Tim Sohn is a 10-year veteran of the news business, having served in capacities from reporter to editor-in-chief of a variety of publications including Web sites, daily and weekly newspapers, consumer and trade magazines, and wire services. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org and followed on Twitter @editortim.