2012 Innovators Call for Entries
We seek exemplary colleges and universities, their visionary technology project leadership, and their innovative vendor partners who have deployed extraordinary campus technology solutions to campus challenges. Is your innovative technology project a model for others to follow? Nominate your institution, technology project leader(s), and vendor partner(s) by Feb. 15! The awards are open to both US and international entries, and multiple submissions are welcome. There is no entry fee. Winners will be announced on our website on June 1.
Click here for entry info.
Your peers will help decide
Entries will be reviewed by our Innovators Judging Committee of higher ed tech leaders, many of whom are former Campus Technology Innovators award winners. Final winners will be selected by our expert team of editors.
Winners will be recognized with:
- A special feature in our August issue and on our website
- Award ceremony at the Campus Technology 2012 conference in Boston, MA, July 16-19, 2012.
- 1 free registration to Campus Technology 2012 for the project lead
- Discounted registration for project team members
- Opportunity to share your project in a poster session at Campus Technology 2012
- Other special recognition for vendor partners and project contributors