Advanced Media Design Rolls Out WXGA Classroom Recorders
AV technology developer Advanced Media Design has started shipping a new model in its MediaPointe family of digital media recorders, the DMR210e, designed for capturing presentations and classroom lectures. The new model sports a DVD drive and updated design and supports up to 1,500 hours of recording time.
The DMR210e is a WXGA-resolution capture device that simultaneously streams video and audio for sharing during live presentation. Its internal recording capabilities support up to 1,500 hours of video and audio with offloading to USB flash drives or recording to disc. It also automatically creates files compatible with Apple iPhones and iPods.
Some of the features of the new device include:
- Updated GUI for easier controls;
- Enhancements to Control Line Interface for easier integration;
- Titling and watermarking;
- E-mail notifications;
- A variety of video inputs, including S-video, composite, DVI-D, and 15-pin VGA;
- One 15-pin VGA output;
- Support for graphics resolutions up to UXGA;
- Serial, Ethernet (10/100), and TTL connectivity; and
- RS-232 control.
The MediaPointe DMR210e aso includes CopyMe! technology for transferring footage to various media. It's available now.Read More: