Project Management | News
TeamDynamixHE Gets New Reporting and Planning Tools
TeamDynamixHE has released a major upgrade to its project and portfolio management tool, TeamDynamixHE 7.
The TeamDynamixHE Suite is a Web-based project and portfolio management system designed specifically for higher education IT. It offers a single platform for analysis, communications, and management and includes risk analysis and ranking features for prioritization. For project management, it offers planning, task management, performance analysis, collaboration and communications tools, approvals, and financial project tracking. On the portfolio level, it includes additional analysis tools, detailed reporting on budgets and other financial matters, resource management, and customizable manager reports. It also includes portfolio planning, ticketing, invoicing, time and expense functionality, a knowledgebase, and forums.
Version 7 expands the suite's repertoire of planning and reporting tools and incorporates enhancements to the user interface. Among the new features in version 7 are:
- A new My Work application to help users access their tasks more quickly than before, with the ability to create to-do lists, work with time cards, view project activity, view scheduled events, and access similar information;
- A new portfolio explorer, along with the ability to create portfolios with the Analysis application;
- Enhancements to capacity planning, including the ability to modify capacities at various levels;
- Support for exporting plans to HTML, Excel, and Word formats; and
- UI improvements, including simplified sidebars and auto-lookup text fields.
TeamDynamixHE 7 is available now. Further information can be found here.