Digication Rolls Out Integrated e-Portfolio Tool
Digication has released an update to its e-Portfolio tool, bringing integration with the company's eponymous online classroom suite. The newly revamped suite continues to be free for up to 1,000 users at accredited institutions in the United States.
The Digication online classroom provides a suite of collaboration and communications tools that allows students to access class materials, participate in discussions, set up calendar events, and archive classes. Content now can be exported to e-Portfolio to display their work and publish highlights from classes.
Some of the features include:
- Collaborative editing of e-portfolios;
- Administrator/educator approval for content to be published;
- RSS support;
- Tagging and public/private commenting;
- Up to 3 GB of storage provided free for 1,000 users, with additional storage available for $50 per year per GB;
- Threaded discussions;
- Collaborative learning tools;
- A gradebook feature for grading assignments;
- Calendars for course, community, and private events; and
- The ability to export to e-Portfolio.
Digication is free for 1,000 users at any U.S. accredited school. Users can sign up at the company's website to create unlimited e-Portfolios, courses, and online communities. An admin tool is also available, starting at $20 per year.Read More: